Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Air Crash near my house

On 27th dec 2005 morning, there was an army aircraft crash near my house (less than 1/2 km). My
sister and my nephew samarth, (who were at my house for christmas vacation) were the eye witness to the crash. My sis was drying clothes and samarth was playing on the terrace when they saw an aircraft (may be one of the MIG 29s) which had caught fire flying very low. They saw the pilots jumping off the aircraft and soon after the aircaft burst in to huge flames.


Lucky, it missed my house and fell in a no man's land. One of the pilots was stuck to an electrical cable in a parachute. Sis was telling me that everything happened as though she was watching a movie. 1000 people had assembled near the house. Two choppers came and took the pilots away

No comments: