Saturday, February 02, 2008

Shivaji - The Boss or The crap

Seriously, how did Rajani Kant even think of acting in such a badly directed movie. I think it is just a movie for Rajani fans and nothing else. Screen play is pathetic. This is the costliest Indian movie made till date and I wonder how the producer decide to put his money on a film which has no substance. The director has tried to bring a good message about fighting corruption (by targeting those having black money), but the narration is extremely poor.
I had to tickle myself to laugh at the comedy scenes. It is better that I don't talk about the sequences involving Rajani proposing to the heroin and trying to convince her parents for the wedding. I would expect Rajani to come out with movies with class. People have a lot of expectation from his movies. Also, I am just wondering if the heroin had any role to play in the whole movie.
After all the hype that the movie got, I am out of words to say how disappointed I am after watching the movie.
My advice to those who are planning to watch the movie is - "Leave your brain behind before watching the movie"

No comments: