Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Saakappa september

September 2008 was a terrible month for me. A series of things happened, which were not asked for

- I left the car keys inside and had to wait for 4 hours to get duplicate key from home.
- The car front wind shield broke as a monkey threw a coconut on it. To get it fixed, I had to spend Rs 3000 from my pocket inspite of claiming insurance.
- My cousin's son dropped my Iphone and the front glass pane got cracked. Apple does not support the broken glass for a 2G Iphone.
- The cell Iphone got locked and I am still unable to unlock it.
- The side mirror from my car fell of somewhere on the road and I have to cough up Rs 4500 to get it replaced.
- Some jerk carved his name on my car. I hate the name 'Manju'
- Traffic Police caught me at the traffic signal for a wrong reason.
- Had a severe sprain in my knee and it hurts even after 2 weeks
- The external 500 GB hard disk I bought just 2 months ago is not powering up

5 comments:

VijayGadwal said...

Oh oh!
Thats a lot of trouble in a month!!!
pity u about ur iphone situation :(
Beware of september from now on!

sunshine said...

sorry to hear about that...!! shani ki dasha aachhi nahi lag rahi.. i hope appraisals were good :)

Hari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Dude! Was it a real monkey that threw coconut or a 'Manju' kind of monkey?

Sorry to hear about iPhone and external hard drive. Anyways, I broke my iPhone almost 8 months ago. I really got pissed when Apple said they cannot repair it.

Nagendra HK said...

it was a real monkey and not a manju monkey