Saturday, March 20, 2010

IPL tickets buying spree

I watched RCB was Rajasthan Royals match on Thu, 18th march. I bought 19 tickets for RCB Vs DC on 8th April and 16 tickets for RCB Vs Mumbai on 17th Apr. All matches in Chinnaswamy stadium Bangalore.
Full family heading towards the stadium. I am planning to take my 3 year old son as well. Visited all the places where they sell tickets. Bought few from forum, few from RT Nagar cafe coffee day and a few from mobile. Did a lot of research and a lot of phone calls to find out where all tickets are available in Bangalore. Emptied the stock at both forum and at RT Nagar cafe coffee day outlet :)

1 comment:

Aruna said...

hey nagendra..

I am looking for IPL tickets of Bangalorer match. We are a group of friends. Would it be possible for you to get us 6 to 10 tickets worth Rs/-500. I will meet you personally and pay you the amount. Plz drop me a mail at arunasirigere.india@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Aruna