Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The beast did a 150

After doing a 140 KPH on my Baleno (read: 140 kph and going), I had tried to cross the barrier on a few occasions, but some how it had not happened. Yesterday, on an emergency, I had to go to Mysore district. I started at 5.00 am from Bangalore in a light drizzle. I cruised smoothly at around 80 as I didn't want to take a chance in the dark, that too when it was raining. After 5.30 am, the lighting condidtions improved and I hit the accelerator. Within an hour I was at Mandya (90 kms from Bangalore). We took a small 10 min coffee break. The light was good now and traffic was low. As, I started towards, Mysore, I was already back in 140s again. I crossedSrirangapattana in less than 10 min and then the BEAST Baleno crossed 150+ kph. Reached Mysore in around 1.5 hours, which is the quickest I have done

No comments: