Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nikhil turns one

Time flies, Nikhil is already one year old. We had a small party at home to celebrate his birthday. After the birthday, I took a big cake to a school for special children. I met the principal of the school and told her that I want to share the cake with the kids. The principal of the school was very excited to see the dog shaped cake and exclaimed 'Oh, you have got Jimmy. The kids are going to love this'. I had to leave for my office immediately. I gave a call to the to principal of the school in the evening. She sounded very excited. She told me that the kids were thrilled to see the cake. They all sang 'Happy birthday' to Nikhil and enjoyed the cake. I was very happy to hear this. I wished, that I could have been present in person to enjoy the moment with the little ones. This was the most satisfying way of celebrating Nikhil's birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good work pal.may nikhil be showered with lots of love and blessings in his life.....