Monday, January 12, 2009

Movie time

I spent a lot of time watching movies in December. I watched around 40 movies in one month.
I crazy saturday, I watched 7 movies back to back

The list of movies that I watched were pending for several years. I was watching a few movies for the second time. I also finished watching 8 seasons of 'Thats 70s show' and 2 seasons of 'Mind your language'. Here goes the list.

Movie list
wide awake
Hotel Rwanda
Pretty woman
Training day
Bone collector
The peace maker
Untouchables
Schindler's List
The departed
[2006] Apocalypto
Good will hunting
rush hour 1,2 and 3
spy game
The wedding crashers
The green mile
The usual suspects
L.A. Confidential
Amelie
madagascar
The Motorcycle Diaries
Flavours
Tokyo drift
Runaway Jury
Love Guru
Munich
The Silence of the Lambs
Great Expectations
Gangs Of New York
men of honour
Traffic
Fight club
click
You've got mail
Wednesday

Standup comedy
Russel peters
Comedy - Pablo Francisco -

TV series
All 8 seasons of That 70's show
2 seasons of Mind your language
Few episodes of Dilbert

Except for a couple of movies, most of them were good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are talking about ANTI-KANNADA policy but dint even watch a kannada movie. Very Funny :)