Thursday, June 14, 2007

whats new on my blog

Yesterday I have made a few changes on my blog.

1. ClustrMaps
Site meter kept count of how many people visited my blog. Many people complained to me that they could not view my blog completely as the site meter was stopping them from scrolling down.This was mostly the problems faced by IE users. The blog worked just fine with Firefox. Now I have decided to try ClustrMaps. It gives a pictorial represntation of the site hit count from different geographies.
I had around a 1000 + hits on my blog before I removed the site meter

2. Google search
I have added google search tool bar on my site. One can search the web, as well as through my blog.

3. Google Ads
I have added Google Ads on my blog. If one visits my blog, then he/she will see ads from Google. If anyone clicks on it, I make money. This is a cool feature introduced by Google. All one needs to do is sign up for it and Google will take care of placing the right Ads on your site.
Read more about Google Ads on https://www.google.com/adsense/

Let me see if I can make some money here ;)

No comments: